Central Cultural Fund Offers Discounts on Publications and Replicas in Reading Month
Reserve the publications and replicas you want now.
(01) The list of publications and replicas is published below.
(02) For the books, replicas, arts and posters you want, Make a phone call or WhatsApp on 0710581723 or 0774874081.
(03) Deposit the amount of the books and/or replicas you ordered to the given bank Account,
Bank of Ceylon - Kollupitiya
Director General - Central Cultural Fund
(04) Whatsapp the relevant receipt/s to the above telephone numbers.
(04) Islandwide delivery is available within 4 working days from order placement for the soft items. You should discuss the weight of product with our calling agent. Once the payment is done, the products will be delivered to your doorstep.
*You have to pay the delivery fee to the delivery agent once delivered*
(05) Enjoy 10% discount on Central Cultural Fund publications, 10% on replicas above Rs. 20000/=, 15% on replicas below Rs. 20000/= and more offers on wholesale orders.
(06) When ordering, send us the following details through Fb Messenger (අපේ උරුමය - Central Cultural Fund) / WhatsApp (0710581723)
(A) Names of the books and/or replicas you wish to order
(B) Your full name and address to deliver the package
(C) District and nearest town
(D) Your phone number to contact you before confirming the package
Hurry up order your books & replicas now!
For More information visit the official Facebook page of the Central Cultural Fund through this link.
All Sites, Museums and Centers are Open
All Projects, Museums and Centers of the Central Cultural Fund, are open for both local and foreign tourists from today (2021-07-19) onwards. Everyone are requested to wear a mask, to maintain your distance and to follow all the sanitary procedures provided by the Ministry of Health.
Officials of Central Cultural Fund gather at Dambulla
Prof. Gamini Ranasinghe, Director General of the Central Cultural Fund, chaired a discussion on the current issues of the projects at the Dr. Roland Silva Memorial Mural Conservation Hall, Dambulla on Friday, 09th of April, with the participation of all the Directors, Assistant Directors and Project Managers of CCF.
Officials presented positive suggestions and ideas for the enhancement of the Central Cultural Fund. Mr. Wimal R. Gamage, Chief Auditor of the Ministry of Buddhasasana, Religious and Cultural Affairs, delivered a speech on Finance Management to the Project Managers.
After the meeting, a field visit was conducted by Director General, Director - International Relations and Tourism and Dambulla project officers at Dambulla Project.
Duties Commenced in the Central Cultural Fund Office located at Bullers Lane
The head office of the Central Cultural Fund, which was located at the 4th floor, Stage II of Sethsiripaya, was relocated to No. 212/1, Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 07 office. Administration Division, Media Division and International Relations & Tourism Division were moved to No. 37/33, Bullers Lane.
After a pirith chanting session held on 30th of March, 2021 at 9.00 am, the duties of the place commenced with the blessings of the Maha Sangha. The event was attended by the Honourable Maha Sangha, the Board of Directors including the Director General and the staff of the Central Cultural Fund.